- Film & Animation
- Pets & Animals
- Travel & Events
- People & Blogs
- News & Politics
- How-to & Style
- Design & Creativity
- Homes & Real Estate
- Autos & Vehicles
- Science & Technology
- Fashion & Beauty
- Cooking & Foodie
- TV Series
- Product Review
- Health & Wellbeing
9 Best Ways for Stress Management – Dr.Berg on Distress Tolerance
Do you have a low tolerance for stress? Here’s what you can do!
Dr. Berg’s Nutritional Yeast Tablets: https://drbrg.co/3DUFDgq OR 🛒 https://amzn.to/3uHiwlk
Get Dr. Berg’s Adrenal & Cortisol Support Supplement Online: https://drbrg.co/3LNxDjP OR 🛒 https://amzn.to/3iynZ8l
How to Improve Sleep:
How to Reduce Stress:
Healthy Ketogenic Diet and Intermittent Fasting:
0:00 Low tolerance to stress?
0:37 9 ways to boost your stress tolerance
5:25 Don’t forget to comment below!
5:39 Need keto consulting?
In this video, we’re going to talk about 9 ways to boost your stress tolerance. If you’re someone who regularly gets flustered when driving behind a slow driver, or if you regularly feel stress at work, this video is for you.
Take a look at these 9 ways to increase your stress tolerance.
1. Increase your sleep - If you aren’t getting enough sleep at night, you’re not going to be able to be patient and stress-free throughout the day. Avoid blue light before bed and get 7-8 hours of quality sleep.
2. Get plenty of vitamin B1 - Vitamin B1 directly affects your tolerance to stress. Get vitamin B1 from a natural source, like nutritional yeast.
3. Lower your carbohydrates - A high-carb diet will cause significant blood sugar and insulin fluctuations, which can cause significant irritability and boost your stress.
4. Avoid the news - The news can be overwhelmingly negative, and it can add unnecessary fear and stress to your life.
5. Exercise - Exercise increases the oxygen in your blood and lowers your stress naturally. Long walks are especially good for lowering your stress levels.
6. Magnesium - This mineral is great for lowering your stress levels. 7 cups of vegetables and a bottle of mineral water a day will give you plenty of magnesium.
7. Vitamin D - Get plenty of sunlight or supplement vitamin D. Vitamin D helps reduce stress and anxiety as well as support healthy sleep.
8. Ketones - Ketones elevate your mood and promote healthy stress levels. Get on keto and intermittent fasting.
9. Change your environment - Get outside and enjoy nature. This can really help slow down your pace and get rid of stress.
Leave a comment below with your current stress level and let me know how these tips help you this week.
FREE COURSE➜ ➜ http://bit.ly/BulletproofImmuneSystemCourse
Talk to a Product Advisor to find the best product for you!
Call 1-540-299-1556 with your questions about Dr. Berg's products. Product Advisors are available Monday through Friday 8am-6pm and Saturday 9am-5pm EST.
* At this time, we no longer offer Keto Consulting and our Product Advisors will only be advising on which product is best for you and advise on how to take them.
Dr. Eric Berg DC Bio:
Dr. Berg, age 56, is a chiropractor who specializes in Healthy Ketosis & Intermittent Fasting. He is the author of the best-selling book The Healthy Keto Plan, and is the Director of Dr. Berg Nutritionals. He no longer practices, but focuses on health education through social media.
DR. BERG'S SHOP: https://bit.ly/3nxc6j5
Follow us on FACEBOOK: fb.me/DrEricBerg
Send a Message to his team: m.me/DrEricBerg
ABOUT DR. BERG: https://bit.ly/38smmVo
Dr. Eric Berg received his Doctor of Chiropractic degree from Palmer College of Chiropractic in 1988. His use of “doctor” or “Dr.” in relation to himself solely refers to that degree. Dr. Berg is a licensed chiropractor in Virginia, California, and Louisiana, but he no longer practices chiropractic in any state and does not see patients so he can focus on educating people as a full time activity, yet he maintains an active license. This video is for general informational purposes only. It should not be used to self-diagnose and it is not a substitute for a medical exam, cure, treatment, diagnosis, and prescription or recommendation. It does not create a doctor-patient relationship between Dr. Berg and you. You should not make any change in your health regimen or diet before first consulting a physician and obtaining a medical exam, diagnosis, and recommendation. Always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.
#keto #ketodiet #weightloss
Thanks for watching. I hope these tips help lower your stress levels and increase your stress tolerance. I’ll see you in the next video.